Welcome to the Alano Club in Murray, Utah
The Alano club is an open environment for anyone seeking twelve-step recovery meetings in the Salt Lake Valley, 365 days a year. This is a place to find healing, enjoy a cup of coffee, take time to learn the program and process of recovery. Here you can find meetings and more:
- Full service kitchen and dining room
- Social events- dances, holiday dinners and parties.
- Game room- pool table, video games, pin ball machine and board games
- Meetings specifically for- women, young people, families and friends of alcoholics (Alanon), adult children of alcoholics (ACOA), those recovering from various drug addictions (Heroin Anonymous & Crystal Meth Anonymous, etc.)
- Connect with program sponsors
Here you can find HOPE. Within these walls and at our picnic tables many people of all walks of life have found how their own and others Experience, Strength & Hope can pave the way to lasting, quality recovery.
The Alano Club of Murray Utah hosts 12 step group meetings. We maintain our anonymity. We are funded through voluntary memberships, contributions and the generous service work of many people here at our club.
Thanks to xmission for Hosting this website
If you’re looking for meeting schedules for the Salt Lake area or other general AA info go to: